WWW.APPOKALYPSIS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.APPOKALYPSIS.COM

WE HAVE MOVED THERE - RE-REGISTER, PLEASE.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nationstates RP - 500 AD onwards.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony
Nationstates Leader.
Nationstates Leader.

Nationstates RP - 500 AD onwards. Empty
PostSubject: Nationstates RP - 500 AD onwards.   Nationstates RP - 500 AD onwards. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:18 pm

((So, uh. I've been wanting to do Nationstates for a while, and I think this'd be a good place to start one. I'm thinking we go on a(general) concept of a day being a year, and so on.

If you remember previous NSRP on previous forums(CO-RP, SARP and so on) you'll have the general concept. I'll also write information in the forum, if this is accepted.

I'm thinking of starting one in 500 AD - history is mildly different. Of course you can go a historical path, but you wouldn't be forced to. I'll answer any other questions.))
Back to top Go down
Awesome-o
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nationstates RP - 500 AD onwards.   Nationstates RP - 500 AD onwards. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:24 pm

Let's wait 'till we get a few more members, shall we? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonas
Administrator
Administrator
Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Nationstates RP - 500 AD onwards.   Nationstates RP - 500 AD onwards. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:38 pm

Agreed, but otherwise it's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.winggoat.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nationstates RP - 500 AD onwards.   Nationstates RP - 500 AD onwards. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nationstates RP - 500 AD onwards.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.APPOKALYPSIS.COM :: OUT-OF-CHARACTER :: Suggestions-
Jump to: