WWW.APPOKALYPSIS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.APPOKALYPSIS.COM

WE HAVE MOVED THERE - RE-REGISTER, PLEASE.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

character apps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G-Magg
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster
G-Magg

character apps Empty
PostSubject: character apps   character apps Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:29 pm

maybe this server ain't got released yet, but is there any UCP panel? where I register my character or I'll need to make the application straight to the forums?

or either wait till server start?
Back to top Go down
Jonas
Administrator
Administrator
Jonas

character apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: character apps   character apps Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:30 pm

Once we get it all set up, you'll apply through the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.winggoat.dk
Moonshine
Administrator
Administrator

character apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: character apps   character apps Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:32 pm

We would love that now, but we have neither the site creation skills neither the Lua scripting skills to link site-related information to the game itself. This, obviously, will be done if some people we know are willing to help us out or we learn it.

For now it will be forum-side. Players will submit their characters on the forums and we will allow their names into the server (yeah, when we actually find out how to do this with Lua).

Lua and PAWN are different and it might take some time to come up with what other SAMP role-playing PAWN-based servers achieved after two years of the script's release.

We live with what we got for now.
Back to top Go down
G-Magg
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster
G-Magg

character apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: character apps   character apps Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:39 pm

I have one question, are you from LS-RP? cause your forum form is just like that

(( don't say anythin drizzy, it's just a question... ))
Back to top Go down
Moonshine
Administrator
Administrator

character apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: character apps   character apps Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:03 pm

((I'm drizzy))

And no, nobody besides me have really spent much time there. The forums are nothing like LSRP, in my opinion, I've inspired myself from the CO-RP forum construction while I was building the organization of them.

The character registration you might've seen there is because I have brought it and that pretty much is it. I know we haven't worked out forum rules yet, but no links to other sites, please, even at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Jonas
Administrator
Administrator
Jonas

character apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: character apps   character apps Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:04 am

I've only been on the LS-RP forums one time or something flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.winggoat.dk
Sponsored content

character apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: character apps   character apps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

character apps
Page 1 of 1