WWW.APPOKALYPSIS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.APPOKALYPSIS.COM

WE HAVE MOVED THERE - RE-REGISTER, PLEASE.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MTA release!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonas
Administrator
Administrator
Jonas

MTA release! Empty
PostSubject: MTA release!   MTA release! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:46 pm

Well, it came to be as a bit of a surprise. Personally I have waited for almost two years, but how about you?
Do you think they're gonna beat SA-MP? I do. What about the future? Is it going to be like many other good mods? Used for a month, then scrapped?

Gimme your opinions, damn it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.winggoat.dk
MadMarco245
New Arrival
New Arrival

MTA release! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTA release!   MTA release! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:32 pm

MTA's Blue Core thingy is great. It's like another game with the menu's and what not. Also, the Sync is fantastic, I can kill again!! What a Face
MTA'smap editor and scripting capabilities also make it quite the match for SAMP. I find that SAMP if just half cooked, theres bits of pink on it, and you eat it anyway.

I honestly think that in a year when MTA is (hopefully) officially released, SAMP will struggle to match.

PS: I've nothing against the Dev team taking their time. But when they don't tell us what these "bugs we have to fix" are and why they insist on showing off videos of a mod that is DONE.

PPS: SAMP is a budget MTA afro
Back to top Go down
Jonas
Administrator
Administrator
Jonas

MTA release! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTA release!   MTA release! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:39 am

Agreed, though they claim to plan releasing more than once every five year.
Back to top Go down
Moonshine
Administrator
Administrator

MTA release! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTA release!   MTA release! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:54 pm

The menu reminded me of Counter Strike rightaway. The custom gamemodes, especially Battlefield and Interstate 69 blew me away. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
MnUU4
New Arrival
New Arrival
MnUU4

MTA release! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTA release!   MTA release! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:12 pm

This is just awesome. Today i tested somekind of an start of RP server. One of the coolest thing was car light system, press L, lights goes on, press it again, light goes off. And it was funny when you could add different haircuts and clothes with console, to CJ. I love this Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jonas
Administrator
Administrator
Jonas

MTA release! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTA release!   MTA release! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:17 pm

I have an eye for detail, especially when it comes to games. So stuff like turning your lights on and off means a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
MadMarco245
New Arrival
New Arrival

MTA release! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTA release!   MTA release! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:41 pm

Good games are about choice. I HATE linear games. GTA was not only non-linear, but it was a complete absence of linearity at all!

I did hear that in later releases, you could go to Binco and change clothes, and what is this RP server of which you speak anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MTA release! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTA release!   MTA release! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MTA release!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.APPOKALYPSIS.COM :: OFF-TOPIC :: General Discussion-
Jump to: