WWW.APPOKALYPSIS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.APPOKALYPSIS.COM

WE HAVE MOVED THERE - RE-REGISTER, PLEASE.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, hello.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonshine
Administrator
Administrator

Well, hello. Empty
PostSubject: Well, hello.   Well, hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:19 pm

I thought I'd introduce myself as well. I go by many names in other communities, but since this is a new, fresh beginning, I shall become a fresh new being; Mooonshine. I'm sixteen, I'm an evil Russian communist trapped inside the Franadian Montreal, Quebec province.

I'm slightly a drunkard and a hardcore smoker. I love electronic music (anything from rap to psychedelic trance), roots reggae and acoustic guitar. I, myself, produce electronic stuff and lay down rap and reggae vocals. Besides, I love drawing and graphic design.

I would also love gaming, but my nineties computer barely allows me to run GTA on low detail! That's why I just. . . role-play where I can. I will be your guide, so don't hesitate to PM me if there's anything you need!

Like, seriously, don't hesitate. I know it might be scary to PM co-founding administrators at times, but I really am nothing to be scared of.

And here's my new addiction, the penis elephant: elephant . Please agree that it does look like a penis an elephant!
Back to top Go down
Jonas
Administrator
Administrator
Jonas

Well, hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello.   Well, hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:27 pm

I hate you Drizzles.

Now, let's make out on live television!
Back to top Go down
http://www.winggoat.dk

Well, hello.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.APPOKALYPSIS.COM :: OUT-OF-CHARACTER :: Introductions-
Jump to: